The next big mobile IP is coming from Tampere, Finland! We’re creating casual mid-core
games with a fresh twist and are backed by the best investors in the business. We are offering you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join us in building a global F2P game service and growing it into a Top 10 grossing game!
We are looking for someone with previous experience in server programming and excellent communication and teamwork skills. We’re currently in soft-launch with our latest title ‘Battle Legion’ and are gearing up for a big global release, so timing to join the team is perfect!
As a Game Server Programmer you will be:
- Implementing new back-end features while working closely with designers and other programmers
- Learning the design, development and maintenance of a server infrastructure
- Participating in developing our core technologies
- Helping our player support resolve technical issues
- Automating stuff, ranging from automated tests to automated server environments
- Optimizing your code for huge amounts of concurrent users
What we expect from you:
- Good programming skills. We use mainly functional programming languages on the server side
- Experience with databases. We use a document database, but SQL experience is close enough
- High standards for your own work
- Any previous experience with Linux, cloud systems or the Internet
- The ability to work as a part of a team
- Enthusiasm for games is a big plus 🙂
- Full-time job
- Competitive salary and benefits
- You will be eligible for our stock option plan
- An exciting chance to work in a growing game development company
- The best team mates in the world
- Central location: Traplight has the coolest office in the heart of Tampere, Finland
- Amazing office perks such as weekly yoga, sauna-plan, dedicated masseuse and fun team-building events
Interested? Apply now!
Send a free form application to email@example.com with the subject “Game Server Programmer”. Remember to attach your CV. We can’t wait to hear from you!