The next big mobile IP is coming from Tampere, Finland! We’re creating casual mid-core
games with a fresh twist and are backed by the best investors in the business. We are offering you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join us in building a global F2P game service and growing it into a Top 10 grossing game!
We are looking for someone with previous experience in server programming and excellent communication and teamwork skills. We just globally launched our latest title ‘Battle Legion’ so the time to join the team is perfect!
As a Game Server Programmer you will be:
- Implementing new back-end features while working closely with designers and other programmers
- Learning the design, development and maintenance of a server infrastructure
- Participating in developing our core technologies
- Helping our player support resolve technical issues
- Automating stuff, ranging from automated tests to automated server environments
- Optimizing your code for huge amounts of concurrent users
What we expect from you:
- Good programming skills. We use mainly functional programming languages on the server side
- Experience with databases. We use a document database, but SQL experience is close enough
- High standards for your own work
- Any previous experience with Linux, cloud systems or the Internet
- The ability to work as a part of a team
- Enthusiasm for games is a big plus 🙂
- Full-time job
- Competitive salary and benefits
- You will be eligible for our stock option plan
- An exciting chance to work in a growing game development company
- The best team mates in the world
- Central location: Traplight has the coolest office in the heart of Tampere, Finland
- Amazing office perks such as weekly yoga, sauna-plan, dedicated masseuse and fun team-building events
Interested? Apply now!
Send a free form application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Game Server Programmer”. Remember to attach your CV. We can’t wait to hear from you!