The next big mobile IP is coming from Tampere, Finland! We’re creating casual mid-core games with a fresh twist and are backed by the best investors in the business. We are offering you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join us in building a global F2P game service and growing it into a Top 10 grossing game!
We are looking for someone with previous experience in the games industry and data engineering. Excellent communication and teamwork skills are also important qualifications for our new team member. We just globally launched our latest title ‘Battle Legion’ so the time to join the team is perfect!
As a Senior Player Data Engineer you will:
- Build and manage efficient and reliable (batch and real-time) data pipelines from disparate data sources
- Design, develop and launch data ingestion and storage systems with high availability and reliability that can scale
- Drive the advancement of data infrastructure by developing and implementing underlying logic and structure for how data is set up, cleaned and stored
- Take an integral role in designing and implementing a data lake strategy
- Build and manage a universal semantic layer over the data lake
- Architect, launch and manage automated extraction & transformation processes
- Build scalable data aggregation layer from streams and batches of data for data visualization
- Collaborate with development teams on design, architecture, and expansion of infrastructure
What we expect from you:
- BS from an accredited university in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
- 4-5 years of experience in building data pipelines, data architecture, data modeling & data governance
- Previous experience working in games industry
- Proficient working with SQL/NoSQL databases and MPP/columnar data warehouse solutions (Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake etc.)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and/or AWS environments
- Proficient working with Python, bash, R or other scripting languages
- Must have experience working with large data sets
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Passion for games and gaming
- Great teamwork skills and a proactive attitude
- A great work ethic and ability to work under pressure
- Full-time job
- Competitive salary and benefits
- You will be eligible for our stock option plan
- An exciting chance to work in a growing game development company
- The best team mates in the world
- Central location: Traplight has the coolest office in the heart of Tampere, Finland
- Amazing office perks such as weekly yoga, sauna-plan, dedicated masseuse and fun team-building events
Interested? Apply now!
Send a free form application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Senior Player Data Engineer”. Remember to attach your CV. We can’t wait to hear from you!